Monday 23 September 2013

'Spark'ing Te Reo Digital

Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks?
Not me, you can never to be old (or young in my case) to learn new skills, create new habits, and become digitally literate. 
Recently I have become more and more aware of the growing importance of being digitally competent and communication within the 21st century. 
As a result I have taken the plunge and begun my own digital journey. First it was twitter, then google+, now: a blog. 
With the world at my fingertips - my goal is now to discover just how much potential these new tools provide, maximising my Te Reo Digital skills and as I launch my new teaching career, allowing my students to reap the rewards of a more digitally literate teacher. 
Oh, the exciting opportunities!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment