Wednesday 6 August 2014

Garage Band

Building my technological repertoire of late and practicing using Garage Band for the first time. 
Listen to this riddle and see if you know the film/book that I am referring to. 


Figure 1
In recording this I found that it had a terrible echo. I'm not sure if this was due to the quality of the microphone or the room I was recording in. To minimise the echo I selected the audio and used the editing tools in the right hand side. Here I adjusted the Master Echo and Master Reverb [Figure 1], until it the sound quality improved. 


Figure 2
Next, I enhanced the audio by copying it twice and then adjusting the balance dial in the middle [Figure 2] to enhance both the left and right speakers of the audio player. This greatly enhanced the audio quality and I would recommend doing for your movie's and presentations.


Good luck solving my riddle!

No comments:

Post a Comment