Sunday 22 February 2015

eduCanon for learning

This afternoon I spent some time exploring digital tools to aid learning.

I found a youtube clip and added questions using EduCanon.

Adding questions was really easy, though it did prompt me to subscribe to an annual fee to unlock extra question functions.

I can see this tool being really helpful to enhance videos that are shared in the class so that learners have to listen more actively and immediately apply information.  Though because of the questions it may stop them from replaying the video.

Have a look at my eduCanon Lesson created today, you'll need to enter an email address and responses will be sent to me. 
Let me know if you've used it before or other similar products which may be more user friendly.


No comments:

Post a Comment